HVAC and Mechanical Preventive Maintenance Services
MTECH provides a comprehensive maintenance approach based on three core concepts that serve the needs of a client is 3 critical facets. The advantages of our 3 part method are to expand thinking beyond short-term problems to a more cost-effective solution for the long-term health of buildings and their occupants. Our maintenance solution adds value that enables you to recoup investment outlays several times over, and save money over the lifetime of your facility.
MTECH’s Maintenance approach consists of the following:
- A focus on building maintenance, repairs, and operations.
- A systems approach that focuses on how equipment operates within a system.
- Preventive, predictive and proactive maintenance strategies deployed in an integrated fashion.
Planned Maintenance Agreements (PMA)
A lot rides on your heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. From the operating and energy costs, to emergency repairs, it pays to keep your HVAC system operating at peak efficiency. Preventive maintenance services from MTech provide scheduled inspections and maintenance of your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Services are generally scheduled semi-annually to maintain peak efficiency, prevent utility overpayment, and avert system failures through predictive maintenance that can help extend the life of your HVAC system.
Out of sight, out of mind is often the reason for neglected maintenance guidelines for your HVAC system. HVAC systems are usually installed where they aren’t seen, such as in a section of the basement, on rooftops, or in mechanical rooms, making them easy to ignore. The systems are simply taken for granted, until they fail. Decreased efficiency, utility overpayment, discomfort, loss of productivity, eventual premature replacement, and higher repair costs are the result. Just because your HVAC system is out of sight, does not mean it can be neglected.
MTECH PMA’s are tailored to meet the budget and operating needs of your facility and can include both preventive maintenance to keep your equipment running in peak condition and predictive maintenance services to identify potential problems before costly breakdowns occur.
MTECH will help you:
- Maintain the efficiency and reliability of all equipment
- Minimize downtime, repair bills, and loss of use
- Ensure continuous care with our after hours call center staffed with Carrier employees
- Inspection and reports
- Inspection with seasonal adjustments and preventive maintenance
- Full maintenance, including preventive maintenance plus service calls
- Predictive maintenance, including eddy current test, combustion analysis, and vibration analysis
- 24/7 monitoring
- Maintenance of chiller, boilers, cooling towers, compressors, air handlers, rooftop units, airside distribution equipment, and controls